- Member enrolling from any of CDF membership has to sign the membership agreement form in front / in presence of the member services officer of CDF at the CDF office after duly reading each and every point
- Signatures are taken on the membership agreement form only after member is fully satisfied with the terms and conditions of the membership
- The membership validity is of 1 year and thereafter renewable for further years only valid after received receipt of AMC each year
- The maximum cost of the package is Rs.49,999/- yearly renewable
- Member confirms that while taking the membership from CDF office, they were treated pleasantly and courteously and they have entered into the agreement of their own free will and accord and there were no compulsions or undue influence exercised by CDF or its agents or representatives
- Member confirms that they have gone thru the entire terms and conditions of the agreement and there are no other matters they rely upon while taking this membership
- Member confirms that they have gone thru the agreement terms and conditions and understood the benefits/obligations of taking this membership
- The member confirms that the membership fee/vacation amount is a non-refundable under any circumstances
- The balance due payment of the membership has to be deposited in the account of CDF a division of Omega Leisure & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd in their bank account as provided by CDF in the communication by mail/email by CDF website or official email ID.
- The AMC due membership has to be deposited in the account of CDF a division of Omega Leisure & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd in their bank account as provided by CDF in the communication by mail/email by CDF website or official email ID.
- The Member has taken this membership purely for his future holidays and has no financial or redemption value not it’s an financial investment, taken for any financial gains
- Any dispute arising from this purchase will be considered as a civil dispute and the CDF member nor any of its representative/ lawyer / solicitor can charge the company on criminal charge in the court of law of India
- In the event of any dispute, claim or difference arising under this agreement the member may then adjudicate the dispute by the way of solo arbitration as per the provision contained under the arbitration and conciliation act 1996 and amendment there to. The seat of arbitration shall be in Goa alone.